Are you currently facing problems with your Bank of America login? Are you unable to access your account and now wondering if you can ever log into your account?
Don’t worry! As there are tons of solutions to your problem.
If you are facing problems with your Bank of America login or resetting your password, it’s possible that you are using a password manager or your browser has stored some credentials that are no longer valid.
While Bank of America is not able to prevent your browser from storing your credentials you can always delete your stored credentials which would enable you to access your account once again.
One of the easiest ways for you to manage your finances is through online banking but sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances, you run into a problem.
Bank of America: Troubleshooting tips
If you are wondering why you are not able to log into your Bank of America login account then hopefully these tips are going to help you resolve your problem.
- Ensure you’re using the Correct Website: Stop immediately what you are doing. Online banking fraud is pretty common, and you should always be attentive and vigilant. Are you sure you are inputting your username and password correctly and more importantly on the right website?
Perhaps the reason why you can’t log in to your online bank is that you are falling for a phishing scam which is quite common.
Always double-check the address bar to ensure that you are on the bank’s official website. This means not only reading the URL but also looking for a secure connection symbol.
- Try checking your bank’s service status: Before you attempt any troubleshooting steps always verify that the problem isn’t from your bank’s end. Check Bank of America’s service status page if everything working fine.
- Check your credentials: The most common mistake users do is enter incorrect credentials which can either be your user ID or your password. If you have multiple Bank of America login accounts make sure you are not confusing or jumbling your password for another account. It’s quite unsurprising how often the problem is an accidental capital letter or missed character.
- Delete your stored credentials: To delete stored credentials in Chrome: Open settingsPasswordsUnder the saved passwords section, select bankofamerica.com and select “Remove”
- Update your browser: Always remember to update your browser as sometimes an old version of the browser hinders your login procedure. An updated browser comes with new security features, compatibility fixes, and plenty of other features which can enhance your browser experience.
After trying the above solutions your problem should likely be solved but if for any reason it doesn’t resolve your issue and if you are still not able to log in to your bank account then likely something is wrong from your bank’s end. Call up the bank, explain your problem or simply contact them through their contact us page.