The Global Roof Coating Market size is forecast to reach USD 2.03 billion from USD 2,041.56 Million in 2021, delivering a CAGR of 4.79% through 2030. The market growth is driven by the evolving construction sector and rise in several residential commercial construction projects, primarily across the developing economies.
Roof coatings are specifically designed for the protection of roof assemblies in construction in order to augment the life-span of roofs. These coatings are thicker than paints and are formulated to protect roofs from the harsh environmental or weathering effect, such as wind, rain, UV rays, and others.
In roof coatings, resins are mixed, which transforms into an elastomeric and durable film when applied to walls. This offers a unique waterproofing property that enables these coating to cover all the membrane seams and cracks. Some of the commonly used roof coatings in buildings are polyurethane coatings, acrylic coatings, silicone coatings, and asphalt coatings, among others.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Acrylic Roof Coatings Market:
Sherwin-Williams, Valspar Corporation, PPG Industries, AkzoNobel NV, Nippon Paint Co. Ltd., RPM International Inc., The Dow Chemical Company, Fletcher Insulation, BASF SE, Hempel A/S, Owens Corning, GAF, Heritage Roofing, and Lloyd Insulations
Get a sample copy of the global Acrylic Roof Coatings Market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1836
Further key findings from the report suggest
- On the basis of resin types, the bituminous segment accounted for 22% of the roof coating market share in 2019 and is estimated to witness major growth through 2027 due to beneficial product attributes such as high durability, resistance from harsh chemicals, UV light rays, rust, and water, and cost-effectiveness.
- The elastomeric resins segment is expected to exhibit a growth rate of 3.9% over the projected timeframe. Elastomeric resins are witnessing high demand as it provides the roofs with a seamless solid seal, to keep it leakproof.
- Based on roof type, the steep-sloped roof segment is estimated to showcase a growth rate of 4.1% over the forecast period due to the exponential growth of population and an associated rise in residential construction activities.
- The low-sloped roof segment accounted for 32% of the global market revenue share in the year 2019 and is set to garner significant revenue over the forecast period on account of a rise in industrial and commercial construction activities across the globe.
- On the basis of technology, the water-based segment accounted for 41% of the market share in 2019 and will experience high demand due to the easy availability of raw materials.
- The solvent-based segment is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 3.4% through 2027 on account of the high bonding strength of solvent-based products.
- Based on substrates, asphalt accounted for 24% of the market revenue share in 2019. Asphalt shingles are likely to experience extensive adoption as they offer excellent waterproofing, is easy to install, and inexpensive as well.
- In the regional landscape, the Asia Pacific region is estimated to witness the fastest growth rate of 4.4% through 2027. The product demand is driven by high construction infrastructure spending in emerging economies, including India and China.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/roof-coatings-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Acrylic Roof Coatings Market Segmentation
Resin type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Roof Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Technology Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Substrate Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1836
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370