The Ethical Hacking field is becoming more famous day by day and more skilled professionals are required in this field. So, if you are interested in Ethical Hacking but don't know where to start and how to become a successful Ethical Hacker, Join the Hacking Course in Chennai at FITA Academy and learn all the core concepts of Hacking.
Skills Required to Become an Ethical Hacker:
If you are willing to start your career as an Ethical Hacker, you must be proficient in some areas such as networking, programming, databases, and operating systems. A good Ethical Hacker should know how to gather information using the internet efficiently.
Importance of Ethical Hacking:
Hacking is more important for several purposes. Moreover, Hacking Courses Online are available for learners to develop their skills at flexible times. Some of them are listed below:
- Ensuring the security settings, privilege levels, and database administration through exploit testing.
- Penetration Testing follows each software upgrade and when a new security patch is added.
- Ensuring Validity for authentication protocols.
- Protecting the system from denial-of-service attacks.
Roles and Responsibilities of an Ethical Hacker:
- Discuss the current security measures with your client and schedule a meeting.
- Testing the system for vulnerabilities.
- The process of locating and recording the security issues and vulnerabilities.
- Reporting the results of the penetration tests.
- Penetration testing is done after adding some of the security features that have been suggested.
Types of Hacking:
We can define hacking in various categories based on what is being hacked. These are as follows:
- Network Hacking
- Website Hacking
- Email Hacking
Network Hacking means gathering information about a network and its operations using the various tools like Telnet, NS lookup, Ping, Tracert, etc.
Website Hacking means taking unauthorized access to the web server, and database and making a change in the information.
Email Hacking means unauthorized access to an Email account, without the owner’s permission.
Salary for an Ethical Hacker:
Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH) Certification salary in India is a very attractive and best career option for many people, especially those who are looking for an information security job. The average salary of an ethical hacker is around Rs. 5.2LPA. Moreover, this depends on what kind of company and where you work.
From this article, you would understand what is Ethical Hacking and the skill required to become an Ethical Hacker. Certified Ethical Hackers find Jobs in many companies like IBM, Microsoft, Amazon, etc. So, if you want to land your career in such giant companies, you can Join the Hacking Course in Bangalore and start your career.