Expected Revenue Growth:
[140 Pages Report] The protein A resin market is expected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2025 from USD 1.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=19196962
What This Report Will Provide?
The study involved four major activities in estimating the current size for the protein A resin market. Exhaustive secondary research was done to collect information on the market and its different subsegments.
The next step was to validate these findings, assumptions, and sizing with industry experts across the value chain through primary research. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches were employed to estimate the complete market size.
Major Growth Boosters:
The growth in this market is mainly driven by the growing demand for disposable pre-packed columns, increasing demand for therapeutic antibodies, and the increasing pharmaceutical RD spending are expected to drive the growth of this market during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact on the Protein A Resin Market
For the past 30 years, monoclonal antibodies have transformed the way we treat various diseases—they have proven to be more effective, better tolerated, and easier to deliver than other treatments. Researchers are optimistic that monoclonal antibodies could help prevent and treat early infections of COVID-19. Several monoclonal antibodies that are licensed or in development for other diseases are in clinical trials for COVID-19.
Regional Growth Analysis:
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW) are the regions considered for geographic analysis of the global protein A resin market study. North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global protein A resin market. The large share of North America is attributed to the A strong monoclonal antibody therapeutics market in North America is the key driver for the protein A resin market in the region.
Key Market Players
The prominent players in the global protein A resin market include GE Healthcare (US), Merck Millipore (Germany), Repligen Corporation (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Tosoh Bioscience (Japan), Purolite Corporation (US), Novasep Holding SAS (France), Agilent Technologies (US), GenScript Biotech Corporation (China), PerkinElmer (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories (US), Orochem (US), Kaneka Corporation (Japan), Abcam (UK), Agarose Bead Technologies (US), Avantor (US), JSR Life Sciences (US), Bio-Works Technologies (Sweden), Amikozen Co. Ltd. (US), and Takara Bio Inc. (Japan).
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=19196962
- Merck Millipore (Germany) opened a new manufacturing and distribution center in India for its Life Science business.
- Repligen Corporation (US) merged with Spectrum Inc. (US), a leader in membrane separation technologies for the pharmaceutical, bioprocess, diagnostic, and research industries. This merger was aimed at accelerating the growth of its filtration business and enhancing its position as a leading developer of single-use and continuous manufacturing technologies for bioprocessing.
- Purolite Life Sciences collaborated with ChromaTan Corporation (US), which provides chromatography solutions. The development increased the production of protein A resins by up to 15 times.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What is the market size of the protein A resin Market?
- What are some of the major drivers for this market?
- Who are the major players in the protein A resin market?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on the protein A resin market?
- Which region has the highest growth potential in the protein A resin market?
To speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=19196962