The nucleic acid isolation and purification market size was USD 3,723.0 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing acceptance of nucleic-based tests in clinical diagnostics, increased use of sequencing techniques to discover and diagnose diseases, and rapid technical breakthroughs in biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors are major factors driving market revenue growth over the forecast period. Additionally, rising expenditure in research development in molecular biology and precision medicine sectors is also driving revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Isolation and purification of nucleic acids is a common method in molecular biology and forensic research. Quality of nucleic acids in the sample plays a vital role in influencing outcome of future phases of analysis. The purpose of nucleic acid extraction and purification is to disintegrate cell envelope and remove as much lipids and proteins to obtain high-quality and yield DNA or RNA. Nucleic acid samples obtained by this approach are then used for various applications including sequencing, cloning, and polymerase chain reaction. It allows for accurate identification and detection of diseases, microorganisms, and genetic anomalies in a sample. This has aided genomics research substantially and it is likely to continue to fuel market revenue growth during the projection period.
For More Info, Get FREE Sample Report Here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/13
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market, along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
- In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
- Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the market segmentation based on product type and application.
Leading Companies of the nucleic acid isolation and purification Industry and Profiled in the Report are:
Invitec Molecular, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Zymo Research, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories., Danaher Corporation, Illumina, Inc., Merck KGaA, Takara Bio Inc., New England Biolabs, Inc., Norgen Biotek Corporation, Omega Bio-tek, Genaxxon Bioscience GMBH, Biovision, and Analytik Jena AG, among others
Get a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/13
The report is an investigative study of the technological developments and product advancements, along with a regional analysis for each product and application offered in the market. The fundamental objective of the report is to give an insight into the workings of the nucleic acid isolation and purification industry. It provides an accurate and strategic outlook of the market with a thorough assessment of the segments and sub-segments of the market. It provides a panoramic view of the industry to offer a deeper understanding of the global industry.
The report sheds light on the region expected to dominate the nucleic acid isolation and purification market in the coming years. The report estimates the market size in terms of volume and value and offers an accurate estimate of the market share each region is anticipated to hold during the forecast period. The report analyzes the spread of the nucleic acid isolation and purification market in key geographies covering North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa. The regional analysis offers an idea about the production and consumption pattern, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue contribution, market share and size, and the presence of prominent players in each region.
Emergen Research has segmented the nucleic acid isolation and purification market based on product type, isolation purification type, application, method, end-user:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Kits and Reagents
- Isolation and Purification Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Genomic DNA
- Viral DNA
- Plasmid DNA
- Micro RNA
- Messenger RNA
- Total RNA
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Precision Medicine
- Drug Discovery Development
- Agriculture Animal Research
- Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Column-based Isolation and Purification
- Magnetic Bead-based Isolation and Purification
- Reagent-based Isolation and Purification
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Hospitals Diagnostic Centers
- Academic and Government Institutions
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
Browse Detailed Research Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nucleic-acid-isolation-and-purification-market
Valuable Market Insights:
- The report highlights the latest trends observed in the consumption pattern of each regional segment.
- Extensive market segmentation included in the report helps better understand the revenue and estimated growth of the individual regions.
- The report throws light on the historical and current market scenarios and provides a concise year-on-year growth rate of the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market.
- The report further entails the current market trends, technological advancements, revenue growth, and other aspects affecting market growth.
Request Customization of the Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/13
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available in chapter-wise or region-wise sections. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report, and our team will provide excellent assistance.
Read Our Trending Articles
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights